A+ Guide to Managing and Maintaining Your PC 8th Edition SOLUTIONS by Jean Andrews.
Downloadable File: Access your files within few minutes.
Resource: SOLUTIONS MANUAL.
Content: All the chapters are included.
Authors: Jean Andrews.
Edition: 8th Edition.
Table of Content
1. First Look at Computer Parts and Tools.
2. Working Inside a Computer.
3. Introducing Windows Operating Systems.
4. All About Motherboards.
5. Supporting Processors and Upgrading Memory.
6. Supporting Hard Drives.
7. Installing Windows.
8. Supporting I/O and Storage Devices.
9. Satisfying Customer Needs.
10. Maintaining Windows.
11. Optimizing Windows.
12. Troubleshooting Windows and Applications.
13. Troubleshooting Hardware Problems.
14. Troubleshooting Windows Startup Problems.
15. Connecting to and Setting up a Network.
16. Networking Types, Devices, and Cabling.
17. Windows Resources on a Network.
18. Security Strategies.
19. Supporting Notebooks.
20. Mobile Devices and Client-Side Virtualization.
21. Supporting Printers.