Abnormal Psychology A Scientist Practitioner Approach 4th Edition TEST BANK by Beidel.
Downloadable File: Access your files within few minutes.
Resource: TEST BANK.
Content: All the chapters are included.
Authors: Beidel, Bulik, Stanley.
Edition: 4th Edition.
Table of Content
1. Abnormal Psychology: Historical and Modern Perspectives
2. Research Methods in Abnormal Psychology
3. Assessment and Diagnosis
4. Anxiety, Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
5. Obsessive-Compulsive and Impulse Control Disorders
6. Somatic Symptom and Dissociative Disorders
7. Bipolar and Depressive Disorders
8. Feeding and Eating Disorders
9. Gender Dysphoria, Sexual Dysfunctions, and Paraphilic Disorders
10. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
11. Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
12. Personality Disorders
13. Neurodevelopmental, Disruptive, Conduct, and Elimination Disorders
14. Aging and Neurocognitive Disorders
15. Abnormal Psychology: Legal and Ethical Issues