Abnormal Psychology in a Changing World 10th Edition SOLUTIONS by Nevid.
Downloadable File: Access your files within few minutes.
Resource: SOLUTIONS MANUAL.
Content: All the chapters are included.
Authors: Nevid, Rathus, Greene.
Edition: 10th Edition.
Table of Content
1. Introduction and Methods of Research
2. Contemporary Perspectives on Abnormal Behavior and Methods of Treatment
3. Classification and Assessment of Abnormal Behavior
4. Stress-Related Disorders
5. Anxiety Disorders and Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
6. Dissociative Disorders, Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders, and Psychological Factors Affecting Physical Health
7. Mood Disorders and Suicide
8. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
9. Eating Disorders and Sleep-Wake Disorders
10. Disorders Involving Gender and Sexuality
11. Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders
12. Personality Disorders and Impulse-Control Disorders
13. Abnormal Behavior in Childhood and Adolescence
14. Neurocognitive Disorders and Disorders Related to Aging
15. Abnormal Psychology and the Law