Applied Partial Differential Equations with Fourier Series and Boundary Value Problems 5th Edition SOLUTIONS by Richard Haberman.
Downloadable File: Access your files within few minutes.
Resource: SOLUTIONS MANUAL.
Content: All the chapters are included.
Authors: Richard Haberman.
Edition: 5th Edition.
Table of Content
1. Heat Equation
2. Method of Separation of Variables
3. Fourier Series
4. Wave Equation: Vibrating Strings and Membranes
5. Sturm-Liouville Eigenvalue Problems
6. Finite Difference Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
7. Higher Dimensional Partial Differential Equations
8. Nonhomogeneous Problems
9. Green’s Functions for Time-Independent Problems
10. Infinite Domain Problems: Fourier Transform Solutions of Partial Differential Equations
11. Green’s Functions for Wave and Heat Equations
12. The Method of Characteristics for Linear and Quasilinear Wave Equations
13. Laplace Transform Solution of Partial Differential Equations
14. Dispersive Waves: Slow Variations, Stability, Nonlinearity, and Perturbation Methods