Beginning and Intermediate Algebra 6th Edition SOLUTIONS by Lial.
Downloadable File: Access your files within few minutes.
Resource: SOLUTIONS MANUAL.
Content: All the chapters are included.
Authors: Lial, Hornsby, McGinnis.
Edition: 6th Edition.
Table of Content
R. Prealgebra Review
2. Linear Equations and Inequalities in One Variable
3. Linear Equations and Inequalities in Two Variables
4. Exponents and Polynomials
5. Factoring and Applications
6. Rational Expressions and Applications
7. Graphs, Linear Equations, and Systems
8. Inequalities and Absolute Value
9. Relations and Functions
10. Roots, Radicals, and Root Functions
11. Quadratic Equations, Inequalities, and Functions
12. Inverse, Exponential, and Logarithmic Functions
13. Nonlinear Functions, Conic Sections, and Nonlinear Systems (Online eText Only)
14. Sequences and Series (Online eText Only)
Appendix A: Review of Exponents, Polynomials, and Factoring (Transition from Beginning to Intermediate Algebra)
Appendix B: Synthetic Division
Appendix C: Determinants and Cramer’s Rule