Corporate Finance Core Principles and Applications 4th Edition SOLUTIONS by Ross.
Downloadable File: Access your files within few minutes.
Resource: SOLUTIONS MANUAL.
Content: All the chapters are included.
Authors: Ross, Westerfield, Jaffe, Jordan.
Edition: 4th Edition.
Table of Content
1. Introduction to Corporate Finance
2. Financial Statements and Cash Flow
3. Financial Statements Analysis and Financial Models
4. Discounted Cash Flow Valuation
5. Interest Rates and Bond Valuation
6. Stock Valuation
7. Net Present Value and Other Investment Rules
8. Making Capital Investment Decisions
9. Risk Analysis, Real Options, and Capital Budgeting
10. Risk and Return: Lessons from Market History
11. Return and Risk: The Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
12. Risk, Cost of Capital, and Valuation
13. Efficient Capital Markets and Behavioral Challenges
14. Capital Structure: Basic Concepts
15. Capital Structure: Limits to the Use of Debt
16. Dividends and Other Payouts
17. Options and Corporate Finance
18. Short-Term Finance and Planning
19. Raising Capital
20. International Corporate Finance
21. Mergers and Acquisitions (web only)