Cultural Anthropology The Human Challenge 14th Edition TEST BANK by Haviland.
Downloadable File: Access your files within few minutes.
Resource: TEST BANK.
Content: All the chapters are included.
Authors: Haviland, Prins, McBride, Walrath.
Edition: 14th Edition.
Table of Content
1. The Essence of Anthropology.
2. Characteristics of Culture.
3. Ethnographic Research: Its History, Methods, and Theories.
4. Becoming Human: The Origin and Diversity of Our Species.
5. Language and Communication.
6. Social Identity, Personality, and Gender.
7. Patterns of Subsistence.
8. Economic Systems.
9. Sex, Marriage, and Family.
10. Kinship and Descent.
11. Grouping by Gender, Age, Common Interest, and Class.
12. Politics, Power, War, and Peace.
13. Spirituality, Religion, and Shamanism.
14. The Arts. 15. Processes of Change.
16. Global Challenges, Local Responses, and the Role of Anthropology. Glossary. Bibliography. Credits. Index.