International Management Managing Across Borders and Cultures Text and Cases 8th Edition TEST BANK by Helen Deresky.
Downloadable File: Access your files within few minutes.
Resource: TEST BANK.
Content: All the chapters are included.
Authors: Helen Deresky.
Edition: 8th Edition.
Table of Content
I. THE GLOBAL MANAGER’S ENVIRONMENT
1. Assessing the Environment: Political, Economic, Legal, Technological
2. Managing Interdependence: Social Responsibility, Ethics, Sustainability
3. Understanding the Role of Culture
4. Communicating Across Cultures
5. Cross-cultural Negotiation and Decision Making
6. Formulating Strategy
7. Implementing Strategy: Small Businesses; Global Alliances; Emerging Economy Firms
8. Organization Structure and Control Systems
9. Staffing, Training, and Compensation for Global Operations
10. Developing a Global Management Cadre
11. Motivating and Leading