Managing in a Global Economy Demystifying International Macroeconomics 2nd Edition SOLUTIONS by Marthinsen.
Downloadable File: Access your files within few minutes.
Resource: SOLUTIONS MANUAL.
Content: All the chapters are included.
Edition: 2nd Edition.
Table of Content
1. Introduction to International Macroeconomics.
2. Taking an Economic Pulse: Measuring National Output.
3. Monitoring Labor Market Conditions.
4. Inflation, Real GDP, and Business Cycles.
5. Inflation: Who Wins, and Who Loses?
6 Monetary Aggregates: Measuring Money.
7. Financial Intermediation, Market, and Intermediaries.
8. The Power of Financial Institutions to Create Money.
9. Who Controls the Money Supply and How?
10. The Economics of Virtual Currencies.
11. Interest Rates and Why They Change.
12. Price and Output Fluctuations.
13. Fiscal Policy and Automatic Stabilizers: What Managers Need to Know.
14. Basics of Foreign Exchange Markets.
15. Exchange Rates: Why Do They Change?
16. Balance of Payments Fundamentals.
17. Putting It All Together.
18. Economic Shocks to Nations with Flexible Exchange Rates.
19. Economic Shocks to Nations with Fixed Exchange Rates.
20. Causes and Consequences of the Great Recession.
21. Causes of Long-Term Growth and Inflation.
22. Long-Term Exchange Rate Movements and Comparative Advantage.