Marketing Management 15th Edition TEST BANK by Kotler.
Downloadable File: Access your files within few minutes.
Resource: TEST BANK.
Content: All the chapters are included.
Authors: Kotler, Kotler.
Edition: 15th Edition.
Table of Content
1. Defining Marketing for the New Realities
2. Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans
3. Collecting Information and Forecasting Demand
4. Conducting Marketing Research
5. Creating Long-term Loyalty Relationships
6. Analyzing Consumer Markets
7. Analyzing Business Markets
8. Tapping into Global Markets
9. Identifying Market Segments and Targets
10. Crafting the Brand Positioning
11. Creating Brand Equity
12. Meeting Competition and Driving Growth
13. Setting Product Strategy
14. Designing and Managing Services
15. Introducing New Market Offerings
16. Developing Pricing Strategies and Programs
17. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Channels
18. Managing Retailing, Wholesaling, and Logistics
19. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
20. Managing Digital Communications: Online, Social Media and Mobile Marketing
21. Managing Mass Communications: Advertising, Sales Promotions, Events and Experiences, and Public Relations
22. Managing Personal Communications: Direct Marketing, Word of Mouth, and Personal Selling
23. Conducting Marketing Responsibly for Long-Term Success